Sunday, April 6, 2014

April

So it's finally April, and the temperatures have leveled out around the single positives, atleast for the last few days. I for one am glad March has come and gone, that month was by far the worst mentally and psychologically.

Mainly because it snowed every single week. Every single week of March it snowed. Without fail.


(This was the first week of March)


(This was the last week of March)

The thermals have been discarded the last week and a bit, and although it's still coat weather and the damn wind makes you wish you had worn an extra layer, it's been sunny and pleasant. I'm coming to believe that there may actually be a point where I will feel warmth again. A time where the sun in the sky isn't just a large ball of light that you've been strongly advised against staring at.

I don't remember what warmth feels like. I hardly remember what the color green looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment